Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hmmmm.....

I'm not sure if this is laziness to the extreme or what, but since I've been so bad at keeping up with everyone and telling everyone what is going on I thought I'd start here. I am currently three weeks away from finishing my psychiatric nursing class, and let me just say that after it is all over I might need some psychiatric care myself. It's been an "interesting" class to say the least, but wow...it shouldn't be required. Today was mind-numbing as one of my classmates and I spent the entire day watching adolescents and trying to find something to do to make it worth our time being there. Needless to say we ended up sneaking a peek at "inked" on A&E while all the kids were in some meeting. Lovely huh ?? I guess I should fill all of you in on the whole "lovely" comment, but that will have to be a story for another day. Mili will know what I'm talking about. Anyways, this isn't very much or very informative right now, but it's a starting point and I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started it and hopefully it will be much easier for me to update you guys this way.

No comments: