Monday, October 03, 2005
Driving us Nutso...
Argh...nursing school is driving all of us nutso. 144 days left 'til graduation. Yep, that's right I'm so desperate to graduate that I've counted down exactly how much time is left to live life as a student. Don't get me wrong, I fully intend to enjoy my time as a student during the holidays when the new nurses are having to pull horrendous shifts on Christmas and New Year's Eve, but I'll be glad for all the paperwork and all the madness to be gone. I am sure my classmates are "right there" with me. Anyways, picking patients was full of joy today as I realized that the unit we're on is not quite what we expected it to be. Thankfully I managed to carefully select a patient that meets all the criteria and won't keep me from going nuts with boredom. Aight...enough whining. Back to that paperwork I was less than thrilled to have to keep doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha....paperwork,i am just now getting started on mine.....i am a bit of a procrastinator today..see you in just a few hours :P
Post a Comment