Friday, December 02, 2005

85 more days of Senioritis.

Yep that's right, 85 more days of nursing school and the senioritis is getting bad. My classmates and I find it more and more difficult on a daily basis to participate in the activities associated with getting to graduation. I'm working on my SLP points, which I have to get done if I want to get out of there on time. 6 more to go. Then I'm taking this computer class which is like Office for Dummies. I think it'll be good though because it should be an instant gpa booster which serves me well in applying to graduate programs b/c they want to focus on your g.p.a. in your last 30 hours. No problem. I'll take it. I do have a problem with sitting around with people that I've known for the past 3 years doing stupid "role playing" and "case studies." Oy VEH they're killing us. I mean if we're at this level...getting ready to graduate I'm sure we know what to do with ourselves. I can understand trying to teach us how to prioritize our patients, but come on the other stuff has go to go. Like we're going to get out of nursing school and immediately start trying to get everybody on some bandwagon for this, that or the other. Gimme a break. Our whole first year will be spent just making sure we don't kill someone. Right ??? Alrighty, off to go get our "board" work done. I.e. fingerprint cards and passport photos. Oh the joy !!!

No comments: