Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Serenity Now...

I'm not sure I actually remember where the saying came from, but I remember someone screaming it on some t.v. sitcom. "Serenity now, Serenity now!!!" Today, after working a 16 hour shift, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I went to the gym for a swim. It was rough going since I haven't actually been working out for that long but I made it. As a reward I allowed myself 10 minutes of indulgence in the hot tub. During my stint in the hot tub I couldn't help but stare at the "foam" from the bubbling up of the water. It was then that I was taken back to being on the cruise in May with all the "foam" trailing behind the boat from the motors. It was a great rememberance and a little bit of "serenity" from the madness that is everyday life. Here's the picture of the "foam."

1 comment:

bridget said...

Seinfeld...Frank Costanza. I too need some serenity now.