Monday, September 10, 2007
Sometimes
Sometimes it's nice to take a break from the routine and sometimes it is nice when someone can realize that you try to make the routine a little less mundane. Yesterday, not my weekend to work, I worked so that I could be off on tuesday. Needless to say it was quite interesting the "hornet's nest" I walked into. Everyone felt the need to express to me their dissatisfaction with the way the place was run on Saturday night. It's interesting because I'm not really even supposed to be one of the constant charge nurses, but lately it seems I've had to take on that role more than ever. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing it, but sometimes it creates bigger challenges. I am trying. I am really trying but sometimes I feel like people are trying to pummel me. Well, I guess the saying what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Hmmm...that's a good thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment